Advertisement - Investment Adviser Compliance Forum 2010
New Strategies for Addressing Today's Risks
February 25-26 Crystal Gateway Marriott Arlington, VA
The Investment Adviser Association and ACA Insight are pleased to announce their first annual Investment Adviser Compliance Forum. Our comprehensive two-day program is designed to provide the most current informaion available on the ever-changing regulatory landscape and to assist in helping you to gain a clear understanding of what is necessary to maintain a successful compliance program. Our distinguished roster of speakers will include SEC staff, investment adviser industry professionals, and legal experts.
Topics will include:
- Compliance After a Market Crisis
- Regulatory Update: What's Next from the SEC?
- Washington Update: How Will Advisers be Affected by Regulatory Reform?
- Custody and Fraud Detection
- Current Trading Issues
- Code of Ethics Issues and Proprietary Trading
- Hot Topic Breakout Sessions
- "Pay to Play" Anti-Fraud Rule
- Portfolio Management and Client Guidelines
- Data Security and Privacy Issues
- Disclosures: Keeping them Current
- Risk Management
- SEC Examinations
For more information, visit www. acacompliancegroup.com