Advertisement - PEI Private Fund Compliance Forum 2011
Private Equity International Presents Its
Private Fund Compliance Forum 2011
THE ROAD AHEAD
May 3-4, 2011, 3 West Club New York www.peimedia.com/compliance11
Join over 100 of your peers from private funds as we explore hese vital topics a the PEI Private Fund Compliance Forum 2011:
- Surviving and thriving as a CCO
- Best practices in preparing for SEC audits
- It's not one size fits all - developing a compliance program that meets the needs of your organization
- Impact of registration on finance and operations
- Compliance budget considerations
- Insight into dynamics on Capital Hill that will affect private funds
- Effective technology and systems to track and monitor firm and personnel activity
Hear from our distinguished speakers including:
James Gaven, Senior Compliance Counsel, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
Sheryl Miller, Deputy General Counsel, Hellman & Friedman
Adam Reback, CCO, J. Goldman & Co.
Kristina Staples, CCO, JER Partners
Special offer to ACA Insight readers. To receive a 15% discount off the full delegate price quote PFCACA15 when registering.
For more information about the program, phone +1 212 633 2905 or email email@example.com.